Set, track and reach your fitness goal with the P1NG Activity Tracker!
Device and App features
Maximize your effectiveness
- Learn how your activities translate to caloric burn so you can focus on
- Account for all activity and understand how they contribute to your health
- Improve your existing routines simply and easily
- Receive insights into your daily moderate to vigorous physical activity (MVPA)
- Adjust the intensity of your activity to meet your goal
- Customized inactivity alerts remind you to move so that your body maximizes
the benefits of your daily activity
Monitor your progress
- Enterprise-class software lets you access at-a-glance insights and progress report
- Fitness reports present your daily, weekly or monthly progress and gives
customized insights based on your personal activity
- User-friendly app lets you set personalized targets and customized goals
- Device automatically syncs via Bluetooth or USB to your computer or mobile
- On-device display shows core metrics when computer or mobile is unavailable
Participate with friends
- Engage in friendly competitions with others to help everyone stay motivated
- Let your friends help you attain your goals, and help them reach their
- Integrate your activities seamlessly into your existing calendar apps via a
- Receive personalized reporting on your progress
Quality of Activity – Why is MVPA so important?
There is a universal concern about the lack of physical activity and the increasing incidences of chronic diseases and weight gain in our modern society. So much so that the World Health Organization’s Physical Activity Guidelines suggest that, in order to improve and maintain cardio-respiratory fitness, muscular fitness, and bone health, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease, obesity, and depression, adults should accumulate at least 150 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity (or MVPA) weekly in bouts of 10 minutes or more.
With its built-in MVPA (Moderate to Vigorous Activity) timer, P1NG monitors your walking and calculates the time you spend doing moderate to vigorous activity, and the P1NG app reports on how much of your activity has been spent in that key zone!
Sedentary Alert – Why is it important to move regularly?
Studies are now proving that sitting for prolonged lengths of time is associated with higher risks of heart disease, cancer and type II diabetes. A study published in the Annals of Medecine (January 2015, Vol. 162, no 2) argues that doing 30 to 60 minutes of MVPA each day is not enough if you are sedentary the rest of the day. A person should stand up and walk around every 30 minutes for maximum health benefits in addition to exercising regularly.
The P1NG’s innovative sedentary alert counts elapsed time when little movement is detected and sends you a text message when it’s time to move! The customizable timer lets you decide if you want an alert every 3-20, 30 or 45 minutes, or no alert at all.
- Weight: 12.8 g
- Size: 56 x 24 x 13 mm
- Display: 96 x 16 OLED
- Track steps and distance traveled with state-of-the-art G-sensor technology
- Built-in 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer
- Monitor vertical distance climbed via the built-in Altimeter
- Calculates calories burned based on your actual activities
- One-button design displays functions cyclically: Home – Steps – Clock – Altitude – Battery
- Syncs via BlueTooth 4.0 or Micro USB connector